Yarway Wye Type Strainer
Yarway Series 900 Wye Type Strainer
Protecting pipeline components from damaging particles with minimal pressure drop.
Documents & Drawings
Data Sheets & Bulletins
- Body material – ASTM and/or ASME as permitted under boiler code and power piping code. Provides assurance of quality and suitability for pressure/temperature adjustment in non-shock service.
- Straight threads on cap – for easy removal when screen replacement is necessary.
- Clad, non asbestos, spark-plug-type gasket provides reliable seal on machined body and cap.
- Guided screen – screens fit into controlled machined bores in body and cap, and are not crushed. This fit provides good screen alignment and reliable capture of particles.
- Installation – can be installed in vertical and horizontal piping with the blowdown connection oriented in any preferred direction.
- Design – meets ASME B31.1. Conforms to recognized codes and standards for assurance of quality.
Click to get more information on the Yarway Series 900 Wye Type Strainer