The World Leader in Integrity Monitoring
Systems for Corrosion & Erosion
The World Leader in
Integrity Monitoring Systems
for Corrosion & Erosion
Non-intrusive Corrosion & Erosion Monitoring made Simple!
Onshore or offshore assets: Processing equipment, Risers, Flow Lines, Piping & Vessels
Our non-intrusive systems use unique sensor technology and wireless data delivery to continuously monitor for pipework metal loss from corrosion or erosion in the most difficult environments. This allows you to improve safety by reducing inspection personnel’s exposure to hazards such as high temperature metalwork, elevated or remote locations.
Ageing plant, greater fluid corrosiveness, tightening health and safety requirements, and the environmental costs of a leakage are all challenges which we’re familiar with.
The reliable, accurate wall thickness trend data delivered by Permasense systems informs decision making about the timing of maintenance and replacement providing asset and integrity managers with an up-to-date picture of how infrastructure is coping with the demands placed upon it. It also informs optimization of corrosion prevention and mitigation strategies therefore increasing profitability.
Permasense sensors are powered by compact power modules meaning that no cabling is required: this minimizes the cost of installation and enables use in remote areas and on a large scale. The sensors and power modules are certified as intrinsically safe for use in hazardous areas.
The wireless sensors form a mesh, thus ensuring multiple wireless communication pathways to a gateway. The gateway relays the data to the server, which hosts the Permasense Data Manager, giving an up-to-date picture of asset integrity at desk. The data can also be readily exported from the database to any customer application.
ET Sensor Series
The ET210 is the new magnetically coupled wall thickness sensor that is able to work through protective pipe coating
- Temperature range is a more modest -50 to 120 Deg.C
- Deploy anywhere - Intrinsically Safe and WirelessHART enabled
- Compact form factor with smart power pack delivering a 6yr in service life
WT Sensor Series
- Metal loss identification: 10s of microns (<1 mil)
- Measurement rate: default - every 12 hours, user configurable down to every 3 hours
- Power module service life: 9 years under typical operating conditions
- Pipework operating temperatures: up to 600 °C (1100 °F)
- Minimum wall thickness: 3mm (0.12”)
The sensors are certified for use in hazardous locations:
- ATEX Zone 0: II I G Ex ia IIC T4
- FM/SGS (US, C): Class I, Div I, Groups A,B,C,D
- IECEx Zone 0