Heavy Duty for Controlling Liquids & Gases,
including Viscous Fluids
Fisher™ easy-e™ EZ Control Valve
Fisher easy-e EZ Control Valve
The Fisher easy-e EZ control valve is your solution for throttling or on/off control in chemical or hydrocarbon processing applications, or wherever control of non-lubricating, viscous, or other hard-to-handle fluids is necessary.
Documents & Drawings
Manuals & Guides
Data Sheets & Bulletins
- Post-guiding provides valve plug stability with less chance of a sticking valve plug due to non-lubricating or sticky process fluids or build-up of entrained solids.
- A flow-straightening, vaned seat ring is available in full port and first reduction port sizes. It offers excellent open- and closed-loop performance and may be used as a direct replacement for the non-vaned seat ring.
- Complies with the Clean Air Act with ENVIRO-SEAL™ packing systems.
- The process fluid flows through the trim, flushing away solid deposits above and below the guide bushing, thus reducing the possibility of a sticking valve plug.
- Quick-change trim, with a clamped-in seat ring, reduces the disassembly time.
- Low-flow requirements can be satisfied with standard restricted-capacity trim or with Micro-Form, Micro-Flute, or Micro-Flow valve plugs.
- Streamlined flow passages provide greater capacities than most globe valves of the same line size.
Click to get more information on the easy-E EZ Control Valve
SIL capable, Fugitive Emission, NACE
Noise Abatement, Dirty Service, Steam Condition, Erosive, Low Flow, Corrosive, General Service, Outgassing, Flashing
Equal percentage, Linear, Special Characterization, Quick Opening
Carbon Steel, Stainless, Duplex, Alloy
Process Connection Type:
Flanged, Butt Weld, RTJ, Threaded, Socket Weld
Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class V (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)
NPS 1/2, NPS 3/4, NPS1, NPS 1-1/2, NPS 2, NPS 3, NPS 4
Valve Size Standard:
Contact your local Emerson business partner or sales office to learn about additional specifications or options for this product.
Click to get more information on the easy-e EZ Control Valve